Previous education / experience
- 2015- PhD Researcher and Teaching Assistant - University of Manchester
- 2015-2015 Hyder Consulting - Shanghai
- 2011-2015 Urban Planning and Architectural Design Institute of Fudan University
- 2010-2011 Master of Civic Design - University of Liverpool
Governing for Urban Low-Carbon Development: A Case Study of Hongqiao Central Business District, Shanghai.
This research focuses on urban low-carbon governance and attempts to address the core problem about how governance arrangements have been operationalised at the local scale in China and how governance forms have worked in low-carbon strategy evolvement.
- Multi-level governance
- Local governance
- Low-carbon development
- Strategic environmental assessment