Explore our degree courses, master's degrees and PhD programmes.
These links will take you to the School of Environment, Education and Development, where you will find support and advice on how to apply along with a detailed course description.
Undergraduate courses 2018
- Environmental Management (3 Years) [BA]
- Master of Planning with Real Estate (4 years) [MPRE Integrated Master's]
- Master of Planning (4 Years) [MPlan Integrated Master's]
- Urban and Regional Planning (3 Years) [BA]
Taught master's courses
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Management MSc
- Global Urban Development and Planning MSc
- Planning MSc
- Real Estate Development MSc
- Real Estate Distance Learning MSc
- Real Estate Asset Management MSc
- Urban Design and International Planning MSc
- Urban Regeneration and Development MSc