Once you have decided that a taught master's course at the School of Environment, Education and Development is right for you, it’s time to apply online.
Applying for a taught master's course at the School of Environment, Education and Development is a structured, competitive process. In order for your application to be considered, you need to provide us with the following information:
- Your completed application form
- A personal statement - visit the Careers Service website for guidance on how to complete your personal statement
- Two references – preferably academic
- A copy of your degree certificate for completed Bachelor degree(s)
- A copy of your final transcript if you have completed your Bachelor's degree(s) or a copy of a transcript of study to date.
- Copies of other relevant certification, including Postgraduate degree(s)
Apply for a course
You can begin completing your online application by visiting the University's taught master's page:
Your chosen course may also have additional entry requirements.
If you know which course you wish to apply for, please visit the taught master's page for more information:
If English is not your first language or you currently live outside the UK, you may need to meet additional requirements. Visit The University's international page for more information specific to your country:
As a part-time student, you have the option to complete the full-time programme over 24 months. If you’re considering taking this route, we ask that you contact the relevant Programme Director for more information. Contact details can be found on the relevant course page:
Please note that all part-time courses are taught during regular University hours, and there are no evening or weekend units. You can access timetable information by contacting the relevant Programme Administrator.