MSc International Development: Environment Climate Change and Development / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2017
Academic entry qualification overview
Applicants should have a Bachelors degree with a minimum of classification of Second Class Honours Upper Division (2:1) or its international equivalent. Admission of candidates who do not meet this criterion may be approved if satisfactory evidence of postgraduate study, research or professional experience can be provided. Please contact the School's admissions office for further guidance.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Copies of official degree certificates and transcripts of your previous study, showing the subjects taken and grades obtained. If these documents are in languages other than English please provide official translations.
- Two written references, signed by the referee and on official headed paper.
- A personal statement detailing why you wish to study the course, your experiences, what you can bring to the course and any other information that you see as relevant to your application
- Your CV
- Copies of English Language Certification, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson test score report.
Applicants whose first language is not English should meet the following language requirements:
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 with a minimum writing score of 6.5 and 6 in the other subsections
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 90 with a score of 22 in the written section and 20 in the other subsections
- Pearson PTE overall score of 59 with a minimum score of 59 in the written section and 51 in all other subsections
- Cambridge CAE or Cambridge CPE grade C (Please note that the Cambridge First Certificate in English is not acceptable.)