BSc Geography with International Study / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 48 Months. [Full-Time]
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall. 6,6,6 at Higher Level.
- Number of places/applicants
190/1200 across all Geography programmes
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 100% student satisfaction in the most recent National Student Survey (2017)
- Study abroad for a year in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, or the USA
- Study in the world's first industrial city, a vibrant metropolis set between three National Parks
The University of Manchester's Discover Days are informative, interactive events for aspiring undergraduate students. The Discover Physical Geography and Environmental Sciences day will be a hands-on experience starting with brief introductory talks on physical geography and environmental sciences followed by practical tasks in the University's state-of-the-art laboratories. Find out more
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be announced once confirmed by the UK government. As a guide, the 2017 tuition fees were £9,250 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2018 entry. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.