BA Urban and Regional Planning / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours
- 3 Years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall with grades 6,5,5 at Higher Level subjects.
- Number of places/applicants
- 50 / 450 across all five programmes in Planning and Environmental Management
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Provides a basic academic and professional training in planning; the course is partially accredited by the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- Enjoy fieldtrips and options to study abroad for a semester in Europe or further afield
- Boost your employability through work experience placements
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be announced once confirmed by the UK government. As a guide, the 2017 tuition fees were £9,250 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2018 entry. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Emma Curran & Leann Finch
- +44 (0)161 275 0969
- Academic department overview
See: The School .