The Good SEED Graduate Awards
The Good SEED Graduate Awards celebrate alumni of the School of Environment, Education and Development (SEED) who have continued to support their course, School and University within the first 12 months of graduation.
All submissions will be invited to an awards ceremony, with one winner from each department (Architecture, Education, Geography, the Global Development Institute, and Planning and Environmental Management) receiving a £200 voucher.
You must be a SEED graduate and a member of our Alumni network.
How to apply
Your application must include a 500-word statement that provides evidence (eg dates, photographs, certificates, email correspondence) of your post-graduation work with the University. This could be:
- attendance at one of our 'Meet the Professionals' events
- attendance at one of our open days
- being an alumni ambassador
- delivering a guest lecture
- offering placements, internships or work experience to current students
- offering support to one of our societies
- supporting research in the School by participating or advising researchers on-site
- writing a career testimonial.
To apply, complete and submit your application form by July 2019.
If you have any queries, please contact Miriam Firth (email@example.com).