- James Evans and Gabi Schliwa ask 'Can Manchester become a cycling city?' on their latest blog post from the Manchester Cycling Lab.
- Erik Swyngedouw’s blog post for ENTITLE 'Losing our Fear! Facing the Anthro-Obscene'.
- Stefan Bouzarovski 'Climate change and the city – building capacity for urban adaptation' on the CURE blog..
- Noel Castree’s blog post 'Dangerous epistemologies and global environmental change: whose knowledge counts?' on the blog of the journal Environment and Society
- Erik Swyngedouw’s blog post (with Maria Kaika), 'Radical urban political-ecological imaginaries: Planetary urbanization and politicizing nature'. Eurozine.
- Ali Browne critiques the governance fragmentation of water policy following the 2014 Somerset floods.
- Saska Petrova talking about the 'Charisma workshop report: Community retrofit for housing professionals' on the CURE blog.
- Read Noel Castree’s latest blog in the journal of Environment & Society 'The ‘three cultures’ problem in global change research'.
- James Evans talks about 'Boda-Boda! Rethinking Unregulated Urban Transport in the Global South' on the cities@manchester blog.
A short selection of videos with contributions from SERG researchers.