The best way to get a feel for what The University of Manchester is all about is to come and visit us on one of our open days.
Open days give you the chance to find out more about the type of academic and social life you can expect at The University of Manchester - as well as an opportunity to explore the University and the city for yourself.
Representatives from courses and programmes are on hand to answer any questions you might have about the subject you would like to study.
At an undergraduate open day you will be able to:
- gather information on all aspects of the University
- learn about subjects that you are interested in
- meet current undergraduate students and staff
- tour our campus and facilities.
The next undergraduate open days will be held on:
- Friday, 22 June 2018
- Saturday, 23 June 2018
- Saturday, 29 September 2018
- Saturday, 13 October 2018
All open days run from 9.15am to 4pm
Find out more
- To register for one of our open days, please complete the undergraduate open day registration form.
- If you are unable to join us on one of these dates, you can sign up for a guided visit or accommodation tour.
Taught master's and postgraduate research
Our postgraduate open days provide you with a great opportunity to explore the University and find out what Manchester has to offer.
You can enjoy a tour of our world-leading research facilities and award-winning resources, and discover more about the available funding options such as the new postgraduate loan scheme.