Research Impact Scholarships in the School of Environment, Education and Development 2017 entry - details for 2018 to be confirmed
Type of award
- Faculty of Humanities
- School of Environment, Education and Development
£18,000 per year for three years to cover tuition fees and maintenance allowance.
The funds are made available through the Division of Development and Alumni Relations (DDAR) from donation to The University of Manchester.
Continuation of award
Continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress.
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate research
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- International Development
- Planning and Environmental Management
This funding is available to all nationalities.
Other eligibility criteria
The research projects must be related to one of the following of the University's priority research themes:
- Energy and Sustainability
- Graphene and Enterprise
- Global Inequalities
- Healthy Futures
Further information on these themes can be found on Priorities at Manchester .
- Submit a complete application for one of the School's PhD programmes through the University of Manchester's online application procedure for postgraduate study.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in the scholarship and request consideration for this funding opportunity.
- Research Impact Scholarship application form
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- Research proposal
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if applicable)
Contact details for enquiries
- Christopher Kitchen
Postgraduate Research Recruitment and Admissions
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 0807