DEdChPsy Educational and Child Psychology / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
Applications can be made via the Association of Educational Psychologists website
Based on the timescales from last year we anticipate the following timetable:
- Application process opens on 25 th September 2017.
- Deadline for applications 5pm Wednesday 6 December 2017.
- Interviews for places at The University of Manchester will take place on 26 February, 6 March & 13 March 2018.
- Publication of offers will be around Wednesday 28th March 2018.
- The deadline by which to accept offers will be around Wednesday 4 th April 2018.
Please note that applications are not made via the University of Manchester online application system. Direct application to the University of Manchester is not possible as we do not offer any places outside of the public service funded scheme.
Applicants should also be aware that only information provided in the Association of Educational Psychologists application form will be used for shortlisting, if applications are incomplete or unclear it will not be possible for us to follow up with candidates.
Advice to applicants
Shortlisting will take place in January and February, and interviews on 26 February, 6 March & 13 March 2018.
Selection interviews usually last half a day and include:
- One written task
- An individual interview, including a short presentation
Successful applicants will be notified on the agreed national date and all applicants to the programme, both successful and unsuccessful, will receive individual feedback on their application form and/or interview.