Global Development Institute
The GDI offers an array of funding opportunities, including strategic use of our own resources.
Distance Learning Scholarship in Management and Leadership for Development
The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of a scholarship for overseas applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for a student on one of the following courses commencing in January 2018:
- MSc Human Resource Management and Development (International Development) by Distance Learning.
- MSc Management and Information Systems (Change and Development) by Distance Learning.
Eligibility for the scholarships is as follows:
- Applicants must already hold an unconditional offer for one of the courses above.
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country. Full list.
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent
How to apply
- Applicants should email a 500-word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership.
- Please send statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include your ID number and name of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
The closing date for applications for January 2018 will be 7 December 2017.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application within four weeks of the deadline.