Find out about funding opportunities for undergraduate courses in Architecture.
You can find out more about the tuition fee, maintenance support and scholarships and bursaries available for 2018 entry at The University of Manchester Student Finance.
CRL Scholarship Award
Construction insurance specialists CRL are offering ten cash prizes of £1,000 each to undergraduates studying an eligible civil engineering, construction or (landscape) architecture course.
The award is designed to help high-performing students with some of the additional costs involved in studying, such as the cost of course materials, textbooks, and living expenses.
Am I eligible?
The CRL scholarship is open to:
- first-year undergraduates only who, at the time of application, are enrolled in an eligible course under the three disciplines mentioned above in a higher education institution in the UK, having either started their first year in September 2017 or starting their first year in September 2018
- students who have a confirmed place at a recognised UK higher education institution for a foundation, bachelor’s or integrated master’s degree in civil engineering, construction or (landscape) architecture
- home, EU and international students in the UK only.
A full list of eligible courses can be found on the CRL Scholarship Award website.
How to apply
Applicants must display evidence of academic excellence and innovation. This will be demonstrated by:
- academic endorsements by two personal referees
- submission of an essay of no more than 1,000 words entitled 'The Future Of The Construction Industry'
Applicants will be judged by CRL's internal panel, with the ten strongest applicants selected to receive the £1,000 cash prize.
Successful applicants will be notified by 1 December 2018.
The deadline for submissions is 31 October 2018. Any submissions made after this date cannot be considered.
Find out more
For more information and to apply, visit the CRL Scholarship Award.